Air Prishtina AG
Department Service Center
For the discount purchase, the redemption of discount credits and general implementation are subject to the following conditions:
1. Participation is open to natural and legal persons.
2. Participation begins after registration on the website airprishtina.com. Only one account may be opened per person. There is no legal claim to participation. Air Prishtina may refuse admission to the Air Prishtina Bonus Program without stating any reasons.
3. The Air Prishtina bonus program is based on a bonus calculation. The Bonus of 2% (Standard rate), 4% (Flex rate) or 6% (Premium rate) will be charged to the participant for each fare segment of a fully paid scheduled or charter flight booked on this website at the currently published ticket price on his Account. The amount of each bonus credit depends on the published ticket prices and their tariff packages. The bonus calculation excludes airport taxes, additional options (such as seat reservation, travel insurance, etc.), tariff package rates (Standard, Flex, Premium) and other applicable charges. The generated bonus can be deducted from the flight ticket price for the next bookings.
4. The generated bonus is not transferable. A conversion into cash is not permitted.
5. The generated bonus will only be credited to the participant after successful registration. A retrospective of bonus crediting on already made flight bookings is excluded.
6. The participant can find out the current state of the bonus credit online or in the contact center.
7. The sale of the bonus credit, the exchange, offering for auction to third parties is prohibited. In the event of the participant's abuse, Air Prishtina reserves the right to refuse the bonus redemption.
8. If the bonus balance is not redeemed for another flight booking within 12 months from the date of the respective flight, it will be forfeited at the end of the next quarter.
9. Air Prishtina reserves the right to discontinue the Air Prishtina Bonus Program at any time or to replace it with another program. The bonus amount (expressed as a percentage) may be changed by Air Prishtina at any time.
10. The personal data associated with the participants will be processed and used for purpose of implementing the program.
11. The contract is exclusively subject to Swiss law. Jurisdiction is Zurich, Switzerland.
12. Should one or more provisions of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
These conditions are from 21.01.2019. If you have any problems understanding this information, please contact the Air Prishtina AG Service Center.